• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

:headbang:

Concur is the name of the tool we use for booking travel and filing expense reports. It often can be frustrating to use. Hence, the anxiety created by all these concur references...

Which reminds me, I gotta fill out an expense report next week...

my wife uses the same program

Or its just the user. Maybe @kronin323 struggles with it because he struggles with the simplest of tasks. JK Kron. haha

Or it may be the functions she uses. The expense part, though it does send out a lot of annoying alerts, isn't nearly as problematic as the travel part.

For example, the last trip I booked, I searched for and found the flight I wanted, selected seats, then tried to reserve it. Error. Couldn't just try again, had to start from scratch searching out the flight, selecting seats, try to reserve. Error again. Tried like 3 or 4 times. Finally had to call them. And of course the number wasn't on the website; I had to dig up an older travel confirmation doc to find it. Talking to the agent, it turns out the error was the fare rate listed on the site was no longer available; it was now much higher. Yet the site didn't update it even though I had reloaded it so many times...

So the new fare price is too high compared to some other options. The agent points out one choice that's acceptable. I also have it in my results on the site, listed for the same fare as it's showing up to the agent. So I first try to book it on the site. Yet another error, some different one.

So I give up and have the agent book everything, flight / car / hotel. The site's a friggin' pain...

Or it may be the functions she uses. The expense part, though it does send out a lot of annoying alerts, isn't nearly as problematic as the travel part.

For example, the last trip I booked, I searched for and found the flight I wanted, selected seats, then tried to reserve it. Error. Couldn't just try again, had to start from scratch searching out the flight, selecting seats, try to reserve. Error again. Tried like 3 or 4 times. Finally had to call them. And of course the number wasn't on the website; I had to dig up an older travel confirmation doc to find it. Talking to the agent, it turns out the error was the fare rate listed on the site was no longer available; it was now much higher. Yet the site didn't update it even though I had reloaded it so many times...

So the new fare price is too high compared to some other options. The agent points out one choice that's acceptable. I also have it in my results on the site, listed for the same fare as it's showing up to the agent. So I first try to book it on the site. Yet another error, some different one.

So I give up and have the agent book everything, flight / car / hotel. The site's a friggin' pain...
Good thing technology is supposed to make things easier. :rofl:

Latest Posts

Back