• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

☆☆☆Official MMA thread☆☆☆

Ohhh myyyy and it's boxing hahahahaha. Chances are as expected gweather gonna run. If this is in the octagon might interest me, but a boxing match really?? Really who cares lol.
I care:sorry:... but yeah Mayweather is definitely gonna get a jab in and dance for 12 rounds. Conor will gas out around round 6 or 7 and Mayweather may have some fun with him. :aggressive:

If the Mayweather/McGregor fight isn't just a money grab for each of those turds, everyone knows Mayweather could beat him within the first 2 minutes of the first round...

Mayweather is the greatest pound for pound boxer of all time...he could literally tool McGregor within 30 seconds if he wanted to...

BUT, we all know this is just a show that they want to put on for the people, so expect a drawn out sheeet fest of a "boxing match"...

....oh, and in other stupid MMA knews, a 56 year old Fedor gets KO'd by a former football player that looks like he's allergic to cardio...

UFC has been a let down for almost a decade...

How did we get here !?!?

I know this thread has been dead lately, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hyped for Saturday nights fight!!!

Looking for my boy Stipe Miocic to take out Francis Ngannou!

I know this thread has been dead lately, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hyped for Saturday nights fight!!!

Looking for my boy Stipe Miocic to take out Francis Ngannou!
Yeah i surprised there isnt as many mma fans here. But same here brother. Hes from Cleveland so your a fan of course

Connor is going to be stripped on Saturday and Khabib v. Tony is booked for April 7th.
This is where the UFC has a problem. They obviously bit off more than they can chew and dont have legitimate athletes that stick to their profession. There's been more " interim champions" this last decade than any any other combat sport. They also prefer the money fights over contenders that deserve a shot. If a fighter loses his belt... why the F do they allow an instant rematch most of the time. I respect the crap out of GSP but he came back after 5 years and got a title fight!?!?! Then after winning, it was dropped cause of "sickness". Now what? Complete stupidity.

Yeah i surprised there isnt as many mma fans here. But same here brother. Hes from Cleveland so your a fan of course
MMA (UFC) started dying back in 2011ish...

Contracts got in the way, Dana was being a complete ****, the best fighters in the world were aging (Penn, Hughes, Couture, Liddell, both Silvas, Franklin, GSP, Ortiz, Griffin, etc), but most importantly the best fighters in those times were all dodging each other...

These new fighters are ok, but they’re not what I grew up watching (Coleman, Severn, Tank, Shamrock etc)...the list above with Penn and GSP in their prime put UFC/MMA on the map, but now this new crop of fighters are uninteresting...

I miss the days of watching fighters named Huerta, Nightmare Sanchez and Clay Guida in their prime...

Latest Posts

Back