• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old Member Retirement

@SpliceD sad to see you go, but hope you enjoy your retirement from collecting. Not sure if you remember selling me the polished aluminum Half Jacket a while back, but damn I love em. They are absolutely immaculate and a prized part of my collection. I'll be looking out for your sale thread.

@SpliceD sad to see you go, but hope you enjoy your retirement from collecting. Not sure if you remember selling me the polished aluminum Half Jacket a while back, but damn I love em. They are absolutely immaculate and a prized part of my collection. I'll be looking out for your sale thread.

It's been so long! Truthfully, if you didn't say that, i wouldn't have remembered, but I'm glad you still have them and enjoying them! Just as a heads up I may be putting up something else that's polished soon ;)

Great guy here!!....I have had many dealings with Damon over the years and have also had the pleasure of meeting him in Cali when I was there for work. You will be missed @SpliceD but our friendship goes beyond Oakley!

Thanks, Scott! Glad you're one of the many friends I've made and had the pleasure of meeting in person!

Hello all!

I'm not a new member, but since it's been a long while since I last posted, I figured I'd start here.

Not sure how many of the very first members are still here and are still collecting?

Either way, I've been collecting Oakleys for a long time and I've finally decided it's time to retire and pass on my pieces to others to enjoy.

I'll be posting in the FS sub forums in the next days/weeks/months as my busy schedule allows. I have a lot of rarer pieces so collectors new and old may have some interest. If there's anything you're looking for, maybe shoot me a PM (hopefully it doesn't blow up) and see if I have that one grail or piece to complete your collection.

I have old school O-matter (Monster Dogs, Scar, Plate), X-metals (Juliets, X-Squared), Frogs, Holbrooks, Jupiter Squared, Wires, Jawbone/racing jackets, and other stuff.
Indeed you are member 29th (click on your profile name and see the URL)...
Just an idea, since you might be receiving a lot of messages, which will help you sell your stuff, how about paying a premium membership to expand your message capacity? Just my 5 cent.

Enjoy retiring!

Back