• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old School Cool.........

I dont think I have seen this one before. Some parts look legit, some dont. Painted aluminum? Does it have an Oakley sticker on the bottom?

No Oakley sticker on bottom but pretty sure it's the real deal. Sorta looks like the Xmetal case with the smooth head screws but all black.

Looks kinda like at RX case but never seen a black one. The sticker doesnt look like anything Oakley would put out on a case either. Is it stamped under the sticker?

I think the case looks a little suspect. I don't recall any countertop case with a plexglass insert. The overall construction of the case is different from all the cases I have seen or own. The way the plexiglass sides are all held in is different from the way they are on my cube, large countertop, double and single wide cases (which are all the same). I can't recall Oakley ever using a sticker on any of their case, although that is an actual older Oakley sticker. Hopefully it turns out ok.

Back