• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

One for the missus!

kmbijit

I should Work at Oakley
Planned as a gift. She's got a large head (She finds my Split Shots perfectly fitting her). Must add, she owns a pair of Aviators by the 'other Lux brand'

Preferences:
Feminine shape, large size
Good amount of wrap
Polarized lenses
O-matter frames, preferably rootbeer or white (but will settle for anything other than black!)

Considering :
Offshoot (solely because its a large frame)
Frogskins (lots of vibrant shades and lens options)
Split Time (I loved them but she already owns Aviators and isn't keen on wire frames)
More suggestions welcomed! If nothing works out, might have to settle for another model from the other lux brand (4311)

Struck out:
Sport models and anything with an 'R' in it (Holbrook R, Sliver R, Crossrange R), most of the recent models like LowKey, Latch series, Rev up.

Feedback is my favorite aviator style, But I recently got a split time and those are substantially larger so I’m guessing they may be too small. In the same shape group but larger are Caveats and Daisy Chains. Sanctuary provides more coverage and is more or a rectangular shape yet still in the aviator family. Restless are a wider aviator, my newest favorite. Darts are sexy, a larger wrap around style. Good luck with your search!!

Planned as a gift. She's got a large head (She finds my Split Shots perfectly fitting her). Must add, she owns a pair of Aviators by the 'other Lux brand'

Preferences:
Feminine shape, large size
Good amount of wrap
Polarized lenses
O-matter frames, preferably rootbeer or white (but will settle for anything other than black!)

Considering :
Offshoot (solely because its a large frame)
Frogskins (lots of vibrant shades and lens options)
Split Time (I loved them but she already owns Aviators and isn't keen on wire frames)
More suggestions welcomed! If nothing works out, might have to settle for another model from the other lux brand (4311)

Struck out:
Sport models and anything with an 'R' in it (Holbrook R, Sliver R, Crossrange R), most of the recent models like LowKey, Latch series, Rev up.

Also @Titan X had a few for sale threads with all chick glasses.

Feedback is my favorite aviator style, But I recently got a split time and those are substantially larger so I’m guessing they may be too small. In the same shape group but larger are Caveats and Daisy Chains. Sanctuary provides more coverage and is more or a rectangular shape yet still in the aviator family. Restless are a wider aviator, my newest favorite. Darts are sexy, a larger wrap around style. Good luck with your search!!
Thanks @Blondie
Had to look up most of them, and yeah, Dart looks great and luckily available locally in the Gold/Brown Gradient. Do you own this model?

Also, any O-Matter frames that you'd recommended?

Thanks @Blondie
Had to look up most of them, and yeah, Dart looks great and luckily available locally in the Gold/Brown Gradient. Do you own this model?

Also, any O-Matter frames that you'd recommended?

I did, but they weren’t the best look for me so I sold them. Look at Crosshairs and Wardens as well. Hatchets are awesome, I also like XX Twenty’s and Minutes, but they are smaller. Dartboards are sweet too.... Ah, so many choices. Lol

Also Discreet. Larger more square. I’m wearing Restless today (what Oakley’s are you wearing today thread).

Latest Posts

Back