• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oscar Pistorius Shoots Girlfriend

I think it may be because the full facts aren't known. Did he murder her? Did he mistake her for a burglar? I've heard so many things it's hard to sort it all out.

I heard he beat her up then shot her, or it was roid rage, or she locked herself in the bathroom to protect herself and he shot her through the door, he denies pre-meditated murder (so does that mean he admits murder?). We'll have to let the justice system run it's course.

He hasn't been charged for murder yet, and he wasn't being put on trial for steroids.

Still, I'm sure he will be soon dropped after the police finding.

EDIT: And he's dropped. Just got a text from my local store manager.

Another Oakley athlete bites the dust. Bummer. Waiting to see if any press statement is released, and what it says.

2 shots, one to the head and one to arm from what was mentioned here. You would think if he shot her to the arm he would have recognized a woman's scream especially that of his girlfriend. If he shot her in the head she would have immediately died so a second shot is overkill. If that was his girlfriend why would she need to "sneak" in? Why not just call him and say I am outside. Pretty sure she got in with an access code. F*** this guy he is a piece of S*** he murdered his girl in cold blood. His ass needs to fry for what he did. They should shove one of his legs up his A**. I admire him for competing in the Olympics period. Whether or not he had an unfair advantage is the topic of debate. Glad Oakley dropped him like a bad habit. What a damned shame. He will get what deserves...

2 shots, one to the head and one to arm from what was mentioned here. You would think if he shot her to the arm he would have recognized a woman's scream especially that of his girlfriend. If he shot her in the head she would have immediately died so a second shot is overkill. If that was his girlfriend why would she need to "sneak" in? Why not just call him and say I am outside. Pretty sure she got in with an access code. F*** this guy he is a piece of S*** he murdered his girl in cold blood. His ass needs to fry for what he did. They should shove one of his legs up his A**. I admire him for competing in the Olympics period. Whether or not he had an unfair advantage is the topic of debate. Glad Oakley dropped him like a bad habit. What a damned shame. He will get what deserves...

I'm not quite sure you understand how guns work.

Or who was where and what level of surprise or mental state was involved.

So please, don't make such rash and bold decisions and think you have the correct answer.

For all you know she wasn't supposed to be there, didn't turn a light on, and was trying to not wake him up or something.

And as a side note, this is why I keep a light attached to my gun. Target identification is crucial in home defense.

According to news articles, his girlfriend was in the bathroom and he shot who he thought was an "intruder" through the door.

2 shots, one to the head and one to arm from what was mentioned here. You would think if he shot her to the arm he would have recognized a woman's scream especially that of his girlfriend. If he shot her in the head she would have immediately died so a second shot is overkill.

I'm not quite sure you understand how guns work.

Truth.

Yeah, your obvious lack of firearms knowledge precludes you from backing this statement up. For starters, google "double tap" and go from there.

Horray us! :biggrin:

However, it's hard to look at a pair of radarlocks the same way. For some reason, to me, I just always associated them with the "blade runner". It won't stop me from wearing mine though.

All of a sudden there are "gun experts" on the forum. How many guys "accidently" kill their girlfriends? Do you gun experts know the type of gun used? Do you have all the details of this case. I can make whatever assumption I want. I don't claim to have all the answers. I just think his story is complete bullshit. If you think he is innocent well that's freaking great maybe you should write to him in jail or testify on his behalf. I have handled guns and rifles before so I do understand they way they operate. I am just saying who knows if he later realized who she was walked up to her and blasted her in the dome. You don't know that either. So I have my opinion and you have yours. By the way rust having a light attached is a good idea. It may have avoided averted this travesty. Better than shoot now ask questions later.

Truth.

Yeah, your obvious lack of firearms knowledge precludes you from backing this statement up. For starters, google "double tap" and go from there.

Latest Posts

Back