• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

P226's modest collection

Never try to compare your collection to other collections on here. There have been some collectors working for years on theirs. I collect what I can when I can. If I tried to compare what I have to some of the other collectors on here I would give up. God bless them for the work and money they put into what they have. Don't sell yourself short.

Never try to compare your collection to other collections on here. There have been some collectors working for years on theirs. I collect what I can when I can. If I tried to compare what I have to some of the other collectors on here I would give up. God bless them for the work and money they put into what they have. Don't sell yourself short.
Wasn't sure if it's referring to me, but I guess I used the wrong words. Never meant to be negative on this forum.

No that was geared towards P226. He said his meager collection. Then said his collection wasn't 27k like other collections on here. I was just saying to collect for yourself. Not to compare to others.

Latest Posts

Back