• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PayPal G&S MANDATORY....

Black water

I should Work at Oakley
Ca
This should be a rule now, members account's are hacked by crooks , no matter a good of a deal looks, never use
PayPal F&F , the chances of losing your hard earned money is to high... could be a hacked member account or a very trustworthy member.. (Yakuza..etc correct it is if is wrong name) as a seller after receiving the PayPal payment
G&S if you feel like reinvest some money to the buyer for a good transaction feel free to do so , no mandatory but if someone ask for F&F in PayPal... Consider it as a BIG RED FLAG...THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND WILL RECEIVE NOTHING..
MANDATORY PAYPAL G&S...
CHEERS

I think I am going to start to offer up a phone call and even a facetime to prove I am the legit seller. That at least takes the risk of hackers out of the equation. This is twice now this forum has gotten hit by hackers and it really makes me scratch my head...I wonder if it's an inside job.

Did the XX ad advertise it was 2nd gen? If so, how would a hacker know this? (Perhaps I am getting my ads confused and I think they have been pulled)

I think I am going to start to offer up a phone call and even a facetime to prove I am the legit seller. That at least takes the risk of hackers out of the equation. This is twice now this forum has gotten hit by hackers and it really makes me scratch my head...I wonder if it's an inside job.

Did the XX ad advertise it was 2nd gen? If so, how would a hacker know this? (Perhaps I am getting my ads confused and I think they have been pulled)
They copied the ad and pics of SolarOracles sale thread from last year.

He just copy/pasted solaroracle's XX that he posted on the exchange last year

Latest Posts

Back