• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PayPal G&S MANDATORY....

This should be a rule now, members account's are hacked by crooks , no matter a good of a deal looks, never use
PayPal F&F , the chances of losing your hard earned money is to high... could be a hacked member account or a very trustworthy member.. (Yakuza..etc correct it is if is wrong name) as a seller after receiving the PayPal payment
G&S if you feel like reinvest some money to the buyer for a good transaction feel free to do so , no mandatory but if someone ask for F&F in PayPal... Consider it as a BIG RED FLAG...THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND WILL RECEIVE NOTHING..
MANDATORY PAYPAL G&S...
CHEERS
jv0xzv6eut4m7s32fct9u7ps4s9w6nhlja3e4zml&rid=giphy.gif

Yeah don't think should mandate g&s. We're all adults and can use our best judgment. Losing money is a bummer but it rarely happens. Vs paying PayPal how many thousands or most likely tens of thousands in fees in 1 year of transactions that take place on here. You can still dispute an f&f payment. I'm not sure the success of that but can still be done.

Yeah don't think should mandate g&s. We're all adults and can use our best judgment. Losing money is a bummer but it rarely happens. Vs paying PayPal how many thousands or most likely tens of thousands in fees in 1 year of transactions that take place on here. You can still dispute an f&f payment. I'm not sure the success of that but can still be done.
At some point, I quite agree with you. Never had any issue paying via F&F.
I think we have the decision to make ourselves.

This should be a rule now, members account's are hacked by crooks , no matter a good of a deal looks, never use
PayPal F&F , the chances of losing your hard earned money is to high... could be a hacked member account or a very trustworthy member.. (Yakuza..etc correct it is if is wrong name) as a seller after receiving the PayPal payment
G&S if you feel like reinvest some money to the buyer for a good transaction feel free to do so , no mandatory but if someone ask for F&F in PayPal... Consider it as a BIG RED FLAG...THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND WILL RECEIVE NOTHING..
MANDATORY PAYPAL G&S...
CHEERS
One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch bro!
I have done FF many times with no problems. Just have to be smart.

To add, selling some high dollar goods. G&S was chosen by the buyer. All perfectly fine. But PayPal has a hold on the money until as PAYPAL wrote.
You have successfully updated shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery.

Is the buyer creating this? Because I have never heard of this before or is this another one of shÎtty PayPal rules, just created?
I do not ship until the money is in my account. Especially overseas, as if this gets lost PayPal with honor the buyer, no monies, now no sunnies.
The agreement with the buyer is I am not held responsible by the mail system. Once shipped its out of my hands.
Comments anyone!

To add, selling some high dollar goods. G&S was chosen by the buyer. All perfectly fine. But PayPal has a hold on the money until as PAYPAL wrote.
You have successfully updated shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery.

Is the buyer creating this? Because I have never heard of this before or is this another one of shÎtty PayPal rules, just created?
I do not ship until the money is in my account. Especially overseas, as if this gets lost PayPal with honor the buyer, no monies, now no sunnies.
The agreement with the buyer is I am not held responsible by the mail system. Once shipped its out of my hands.
Comments anyone!
I have had sellers contact me on this and I can go in and mark the item received before the money would be released...it seems to be totally random, as I, as the buyer, did nothing out of the norm on either of the purchases with which this has happened. Paypal, as it seem to be with a lot of things nowadays, is just harder to deal with.
I'd blame Biden, but I think the first one happened while Trump was in office. lol

Comments anyone!

PayPal puts that restriction on new accounts, accounts that never sold anything before, accounts that have been vacant for a long time etc. they have been doing it for a looong time. Holding the $ until the item is delivered is not new, but it might be new to you. Again, if you use your PayPal account regularly and are in good standing and have sold thru it, you would probably never see this process.

PayPal puts that restriction on new accounts, accounts that never sold anything before, accounts that have been vacant for a long time etc. they have been doing it for a looong time. Holding the $ until the item is delivered is not new, but it might be new to you. Again, if you use your PayPal account regularly and are in good standing and have sold thru it, you would probably never see this process.
Thank you, weird, maybe a new phone did it to me. But I ave used PayPal since inception.
I will call.

Back