• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Penny VR28 lenses

Thanks bud, I look forward to doing business with you again! I'll make sure to post a pic when I get them back to their former glory!

Some people reacted to this post.
Awesome! I'm planning to order in some RPM sq vr28blk blk lenses for you tomorrow am. They will be the donor we chop! If those are unavailable I might have to cut a Juliet! No!

Username Hidden said:
Awesome! I'm planning to order in some RPM sq vr28blk blk lenses for you tomorrow am. They will be the donor we chop! If those are unavailable I might have to cut a Juliet! No!

****, don't wanna have to sacrifice queen bee. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Ordered for you today. Luxottica says they are in stock. Let's keep them to their word and save my Juliet's lol.

Are Half-X non-polar lenses be good donors for Penny?

I don't know @ flip. I think they might be if they are over a 58-59mm lens. I don't own one. Do you?

Username Hidden said:
I don't know @ flip. I think they might be if they are over a 58-59mm lens. I don't own one. Do you?

I have couple pairs of lens kits. I'll try to compare (size wise) those lenses later.

Thanks bud!

You do some amazing work my friend. They are gorgeous! Thanks again!

IMAG0114.jpg

Ha ha, thanks. Just like OEM boyee!