• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pet Owners?dog, Cat, Crocodile?

My condolences to you bro, I'm sure as a pet owner you took care of her above and beyond. Really sorry to hear and it really sad, I had 3 dog that past away 2 month a part from each other.
After the vet visit she started doing better. When I got her at 3 months old she had an infection under her chin and on her toes. I had to bathe her in a special disinfectant for 2 years until she was old enough to be operated on, my little ceasars salary paid for her foot and dewlap to be amputated, from there I carried her and took her everywhere with me until her color came back. 7 years later the problem came back so of her many vet visits this one was the most promising. Before I left to go back to the Bahamas I knew from the way she looked at me something was wrong. She wouldn't let go of me when I went to leave and I wish I hadn't let her...

After the vet visit she started doing better. When I got her at 3 months old she had an infection under her chin and on her toes. I had to bathe her in a special disinfectant for 2 years until she was old enough to be operated on, my little ceasars salary paid for her foot and dewlap to be amputated, from there I carried her and took her everywhere with me until her color came back. 7 years later the problem came back so of her many vet visits this one was the most promising. Before I left to go back to the Bahamas I knew from the way she looked at me something was wrong. She wouldn't let go of me when I went to leave and I wish I hadn't let her...
Dang, she was truly love throughout those years bro and lucky to have a owner like you. So much dedication and huge respect to you!

May she rest in peace.

Daisy (the dog) new friend.

20170813_143258.jpg

Last edited: