• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pet Owners?dog, Cat, Crocodile?

She even has a heated "Kitty Tube" on the deck in case it storms when we're not there to let her back in.

View attachment 371493

Damn I hate cats.
Awww, Dougy!!! Your post nearly made me start liking cats. And that gas chamber, oops, I mean, cat pressure cooker thing, is awesome. Does it come with a version that has a one way door that I can install in my street?

Awww, Dougy!!! Your post nearly made me start liking cats. And that gas chamber, oops, I mean, cat pressure cooker thing, is awesome. Does it come with a version that has a one way door that I can install in my street?

HA!!!!! A fellow cat "Lover"!! (Pro Tip: Try them with Brussels Sprouts fried in butter....amazing!!!) :rofl:

I'll send you the plans I drew up for my "Family Model"!! One way in...NO way out!

HA!!!!! A fellow cat "Lover"!! (Pro Tip: Try them with Brussels Sprouts fried in butter....amazing!!!) :rofl:
Dude. That's just horrible and disgusting. Not to mention it's a punishable crime. I nearly unfriended you right then and there.....

Everyone knows that to eat cat right, you need Spanish onions with BBQ sauce. NOT Brussel sprouts. That's a rookie mistake right there.:spiteful:

Damned cat. I hate cats. Always have. This one walked through our yard one day last fall and my wife saw her and said "Well hello there", and she walked up on the deck and sat down. You could count her ribs, her fur was matted and full of sticks and sh!t. A stray. I walked outside and figured I'd just shoo her away or yell and she'd run.

Then she jumped up on my lap and fell asleep in less than a minute. Over the next week I brushed her every night after work until she looked and felt better...then I started feeding her...

Then searching for any owner turned into a vet visit and a $300 bill for shots and vaccines and crap. They said she was a TNR - Trap, Neuter, Release, a program that Harrisburg has for strays, her ear is cut off about an inch down so someone seeing her crawl under their deck or something will hopefully know it means she's spayed and can't drop a litter there.

That was last October. Took her 3 full months to be comfortable coming inside the house. Everything scared her, especially ceiling fans. Now she comes in and out throughout the day, when we're at work she's out patrolling our yard and the neighbors yards. I figured I'd get her declawed if she liked it inside, then I saw that it's actually like removing human fingers down to the first knuckle (I thought they just pulled them out) so I said no.

Now she sleeps with me every night.

View attachment 371490

View attachment 371492

Bought her a tower to scratch and hang out on.

She even has a heated "Kitty Tube" on the deck in case it storms when we're not there to let her back in.

View attachment 371493

Damn I hate cats.
Awwwwwww. You Love her....just admit it

Dude. That's just horrible and disgusting. Not to mention it's a punishable crime. I nearly unfriended you right then and there.....

Everyone knows that to eat cat right, you need Spanish onions with BBQ sauce. NOT Brussel sprouts. That's a rookie mistake right there.:spiteful:

Oh my... Thank you for not ditching me or calling the authorities....I may have to take a lunch break today and wander around behind the mall for a few minutes with a nail gun....

What am I saying!?!?!?! I'm a Cat Person now!
:spiteful:

Oh my... Thank you for not ditching me or calling the authorities....I may have to take a lunch break today and wander around behind the mall for a few minutes with a nail gun....

What am I saying!?!?!?! I'm a Cat Person now!
:spiteful:
Awesome. You're like the wicked witch in "Hansel and Gretel" who shows kindness only to fatten them up for a meal ....only in the cat version, you'd be the hero of the story.

Awwwwwww. You Love her....just admit it

How could I not? I get this on my lap when I get in at night after work...
IMG_5110.JPG

I honestly think she's grateful the way she acts.

How could I not? I get this on my lap when I get in at night after work...
View attachment 371519

I honestly think she's grateful the way she acts.
If she really is grateful, then she's obviously a dog and not a cat, you idiot. She just LOOKs like a cat.