• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Pink Fade Custom Frog Lites w/ Violet + Coast Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

$PF for Frog Lites

$PF for Coast Frames

Open to non-frog related trades.

IMG_4677.JPG

IMG_4689.JPG
IMG_4681.JPG

I've done a number of goggles over the years with this coloring method, but these were the first frames I took on, and it shows... As these had previously been worn prior to the coloring, they had some friction areas on the temples which didn't allow the dye to adhere properly, so there's some clear spots. Still a pretty cool uniquely colored frog, but leaning more towards daily wear rather than something for display. They were sealed in satin cc, but the face is slightly glossier due to stripping the matte clear off prior to dying them. Whereas the temples had the matte left on them. I'd lent them out for roughly a month to see how they'd hold up from regular use, and haven't run into any issues. Just don't see myself wearing them, and rather these be enjoyed by someone else then sit around.

Violet Iridium lens have some light scratches and a couple nicks. FOV wise I can’t pick up on the marks looking through. I feel they’re fine to be worn as-is, but you might differ.

IMG_4700.JPGIMG_4689.JPGIMG_4674.JPGIMG_4671.JPG

IMG_4696.JPGIMG_4676.JPG

Additionally have these Coast Purple frames; faces have some marks, temples have rainbow pearl clear coat on the outer surfaces.
IMG_4701.JPG

IMG_4769.JPG

Thanks

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pink

:bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.