• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plates Are Bringing $

I have a pair of the titanium but no box. I got them when they were released. I may have paid 70 bucks for them back then. I had a buddy that every month or so he would call me and he would have a box of 20 to 30 pairs at his house. I would go thru and find what I wanted and give him about half price or less of what they would go in the store for. He used to be in the Opt. business and knew an Oakley rep. I hate that that connection is gone. I got alot of pairs from him and yes they were all real Oakleys. I bought Scars, a pair of Juliet's,Mag 4 s, Mag switch,Plate, twitch, 1 gen racing jacket, zeros, etc.

I paid less than $250 for each of my Plates, and I picked them all up within the past two years. I think part of the reason for high prices is that since the earstems were painted on the inside, the paint tends to damage more easily than other frames, so it's getting harder to find pairs in mint condition.

Back