• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished X Metals

Dang! I don't think I could pull off 52mm watch. I'm probably more comfortable in the 42-45mm range, and that's on the large side. Well, then again, I've never tried on a 52mm watch. Lol.
They're not expensive...

If you like crazy, over the top designs on a big time piece, get an Invicta...

Really flashy watches - I've never had anyone notice my glasses before they notice my watch...

Looks at the rediculous detail in this thing !!!

This is a macro shot of my Bolt Zues :)

**hand assembled piece by piece**

image.jpeg

They're not expensive...

If you like crazy, over the top designs on a big time piece, get an Invicta...

Really flashy watches - I've never had anyone notice my glasses before they notice my watch...

Looks at the rediculous detail in this thing !!!

This is a macro shot of my Bolt Zues :)

**hand assembled piece by piece**

View attachment 250847

While I am on a buying freeze, the expense was not really what I meant. I think my wrist would just be too small.

Yeah they're over the top. Pun intended. Lol. :)

I got a Sea Hunter, 3 Zueses, a Hydromax and a Venom :)

Current collection is a SANIII, SANIV, SANV, SAS, Venom, Arsenal, Sea Hunter, Russian Diver Nautilus mechanical, Russian Diver Nautilus quartz, Sea Spider, Sea Hunter. I think.....I actually have more watches than Oakley's at the moment though it goes back and forth.

And I'd agree- almost nobody ever says squat about eyewear- but I'm always getting my watches commented on. My 2 Nautilus' have garnered more comments in the last 8 months than all my watches and all my Oakleys combined ever have.

Not sure if you saw the pics I posted yesterday :)

Dillon Matte lenses in a Ti02 XX...

I like all kinda of finishes - some work well with different types of lenses and others just don't...

I would never put these lenses in a polished XX, but I'll put them in an XMetal XX (maybe next week ;))

View attachment 250136
Wow!!!!! That looks awesome. Who cut those lenses?

Current collection is a SANIII, SANIV, SANV, SAS, Venom, Arsenal, Sea Hunter, Russian Diver Nautilus mechanical, Russian Diver Nautilus quartz, Sea Spider, Sea Hunter. I think.....I actually have more watches than Oakley's at the moment though it goes back and forth.

And I'd agree- almost nobody ever says squat about eyewear- but I'm always getting my watches commented on. My 2 Nautilus' have garnered more comments in the last 8 months than all my watches and all my Oakleys combined ever have.
Go post some pics in the WATCH This thread :)

WATCH This!

Back