• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Posting serial # of Juliet on eBay...what's the big deal?

I think they do it too give you an illusion that its a earlier addition then what it is, I'll say it again everything on ebay is gold in peoples mind! They get me good!:sad:

Thanks for all the good insight, usually people hiding info on ebay have a shady reason for it. Either way mine will be listed with an original receipt and everything. I really wish I could wear them but they don't look as good on me as most people who own them

I honestly don't know what to sell them for, I'm watching that listing on eBay. It ends in a couple days and I'll figure out what a good price would be....not fishing or anything. I'm thinking my best bet is going to be the bay even though the fee's are borderline atrocious

Im on a forum for the M1 GARAND rifle,i post the serial number all the time,and so do all the other owners.they say that someone could claim that serial number as stolen.but then again dont they have to prove it?????

I called a guy on cl about some Juliet's and he said it was weird that I wanted the serial number and wouldn't tell me what it was. Dumb

That is hilarious. I had a guy on craigslist tell me that it was weird that I gave him my address to do the deal. He wanted to meet at a public place. Some people live their lives governed by fear....

Hmmm... maybe the serial can be linked back to an employee who purchased it at discount? From what i understand, employees can be terminated if found to have profited from flipping sunglasses.

Hmmm... maybe the serial can be linked back to an employee who purchased it at discount? From what i understand, employees can be terminated if found to have profited from flipping sunglasses.

yeah.. but i somehow dont think they would keep track of the serial numbers. maybe for the 24K line and those numbered pairs... but not normal serials?

Back