• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pretty Epic Milestones For Me

Congratulations on all of the great stuff going on in your life. You have an amazing attitude. Welcome to the 40 and over club. Not so bad. I have been eating right and getting back into shape the last couple of months and feel better today than I have in years so, its all about attitude and taking care of yourself. You have a great day as well.

Thank you so much for all of the kind words and well wishes! Very much appreciated!

I have been eating well, especially since I became a vegetarian (my fiance is a vegan). I still eat eggs and fish from time to time. I actually worked with a nutritionist to make sure I'm eating a balanced diet.

So, now I have a wedding to finance! Looks like some of my collection will be available for prospective buyers! :smile:

The nuptials are coming up soon! Just over a week!!!

I'm very excited and I'm really looking forward to the ceremony and the reception!

Positive thoughts for good weather for the outdoor ceremony (we have an indoor backup plan just in case the weather isn't cooperative).

Woohoo!!!!
I am happy for you man! Don't know why I thought you got married already during the hiatus from the forum lol

The nuptials are coming up soon! Just over a week!!!

I'm very excited and I'm really looking forward to the ceremony and the reception!

Positive thoughts for good weather for the outdoor ceremony (we have an indoor backup plan just in case the weather isn't cooperative).

Woohoo!!!!
Congratulations. You are lucky she put up with you so long with your "addiction" :p

Back