• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Priszm Deep Blue Lenses for HolbrookR???

H. Finner

Oakley Beginner
Hi! I recently looked at some Holbrooks in an Oakley store and I came across the HolbrookR's which I love, although they don't have the Deep Blue Prizm lenses that the normal Holbrooks have. Any possibility they will bring those lenses to the R's in the future???

Thanks.

You went to an Oakley store and looked at Holbrooks. You already said that. I'm not sure why you're asking me what you did after you already told us....happy un-birthday!
Ah, lol. I'm just trying to say that I'm willing to wait if there is a possibility that deep blue prizms will come out for the Round version of Holbrook.

To be honest i don't know if that frame will get enough attention on here for us to give advise on. many people feel that version of a Holbrook is a bastardization of an iconic frame. (Regular Holbrook and Holbrook Metal have a very large fan base. Holbrook Mix and HolbrookR don't get much love.). the fact that i don't know anyone who bought a HolbrookR on an Oakley fan page doesn't speak well for them expanding the lens options in that lineup.

Last edited:
Back