• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Sapphire uneven gradient, normal?

StreetBob

Oakley Beginner
Hi,
just recieved my custom Jawbreakers with Prizm Sapphire lens. Very satisfied with the lense, but wonder if gradient is offset to the left side. If I close my left eye the lense appear to have a grey tone, but if I close my right eye it is a rose tone. Holding the lense up towards the sky, the gradient is clearly offset to left side of the lense. Is this normal?

IMG_20220713_112158.jpg

hmmm I am not a shield lens guy but looked at my MUZM sapphire subzero, and it is also crooked the exact same way, the tint is pink when i look to the left and yellow when I look right! let me know how your email works out, I will do the same.

Curious to see what you find out. It seems like something that could be controlled for in any decent quality product... possibly they don't get a lot of feedback on it.

I don't have any shields in Prizm Sapphire, but with my Frogskins in the sapphire lens, the gradient is pretty centered. My Prizm Road shields don't have a gradient that I can notice in my current lighting environment.

Back