• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Shallow H2O the same as Prizm Maritime?

matt42van

Oakley Beginner
Hey folks,
Been looking around for another nice everyday lens option for my flak 2.0. Seen the Prizm Maritime lens and heard a lot of great things about it so far(I think they look even nicer than the Jade, but that is just my 2 cents) But on the site they dont sell replacement Maritime lenses.....but to me it looks like it is similar to the Shallow water Prizm lens....anyone know if they are the same lens it is just re branded or a different name in Canada vs US thing?
Thanks!

Hey folks,
Been looking around for another nice everyday lens option for my flak 2.0. Seen the Prizm Maritime lens and heard a lot of great things about it so far(I think they look even nicer than the Jade, but that is just my 2 cents) But on the site they dont sell replacement Maritime lenses.....but to me it looks like it is similar to the Shallow water Prizm lens....anyone know if they are the same lens it is just re branded or a different name in Canada vs US thing?
Thanks!

Not the same.

More info on Maritime Prizm

Back