• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm sticker damaged Prizm Road lens

Then why is the problem not seen with sunglasses purchased straight from Oakley or other stores?
I'm not sure but the second pair were direct from Luxottica factory, and also at the first Oakley Vault I went to, some of theirs had the same issue.

I'm not sure but the second pair were direct from Luxottica factory, and also at the first Oakley Vault I went to, some of theirs had the same issue.
Very strange, i have purchased tons of Oakley's straight from Oakley.com and never had that issue.......

Was it Australia you said you were in?

Yeah I'm in Australia. My new EV Zero Blades are Prizm Violet (not sapphire as I said earlier), they had the prizm sticker on them but zero marks

Yeah I'm in Australia. My new EV Zero Blades are Prizm Violet (not sapphire as I said earlier), they had the prizm sticker on them but zero marks
Where is the sunglasses shipped from when you order from the Australian Oakley site?

I was wondering if they were shipped from a warehouse who was located in a humid climate........... or perhaps something else there could cause the problem.........

Last edited:
They either come from the Oakley factory storage in Australia or they ship them direct from Luxottica in China. Which is the same place sunglass hut shipped from, direct from Luxottica. Here in Australia (not sure about rest of the world) Oakley and Sunglass hut all use the same point of sale and backend system, all linked together. It's like they're the same company here.

They either come from the Oakley factory storage in Australia or they ship them direct from Luxottica in China. Which is the same place sunglass hut shipped from, direct from Luxottica. Here in Australia (not sure about rest of the world) Oakley and Sunglass hut all use the same point of sale and backend system, all linked together. It's like they're the same company here.
Since all of mine came from the US and then later from Italy..... i would say the problem could be in the warehouses in Australia / China.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back