• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Project R1

You may not be finding Ruby BT at the O store, but they are available. InfiniteHero is able to source Ruby and Ruby Polar BTs and custom cut them for R1. PM him...
Thanks, I actually PM'd him last night and he responded today. Now just trying to make decision on which ones.

On my Juliets, I have these colors: Ruby Polar, Jade and on order (Violet Polar & +Red Polar)...any these 4 colors will look exceptionally head swinging..Walking with my mom outside, I wore my Plasma Juliet with Jade, had these 2 girls whispering, smiling & pointing at my frames like they never seen one before...too bad they were underage.

On my Juliets, I have these colors: Ruby Polar, Jade and on order (Violet Polar & +Red Polar)...any these 4 colors will look exceptionally head swinging..Walking with my mom outside, I wore my Plasma Juliet with Jade, had these 2 girls whispering, smiling & pointing at my frames like they never seen one before...too bad they were underage.

Are you sure they were pointing at the frames? Maybe you had your fly down or something...:biggrin::biggrin:

VR28 Black Iridium Polarised. If its possible from a donor, or otherwise Bronze or Titanium iridium would be excellent :)

Latest Posts

Back