• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Q: EVZero Path OO9313 vs OO9308

oakky

Oakley Beginner
I know that the EVZero Path OO9313 (Asian Fit/Low Nose Bridge) comes with two nose pads, and I think the extra one is the Regular Fit/High Nose Bridge one.

Is the OO9308 the same, but the only difference being the Regular Fit/High Nose Bridge nose pad that is preinstalled, while the Asian Fit/Low Nose Bridge nose pad is left as an extra in the box?

and if so, is it the same way with all EVZero, Radar EVs, and Radar Paths? There are some color combos that I like, but they're only available under one SKU, and not the other.

These should all come with both the high and low bridge fit nose pads. Unfortunately, as of late, its been hit or miss as to whether you get both. It seems to be more an issue of quality control as I've gotten some older skus that don't have them, then newer ones that do.

If you are missing one or the other, they are available for $2.50 on the parts and service site or I'm sure someone here might just send you one. I've got about a million of them at this point.

Thanks! Glad to know that I don't need to hunt for one SKU or the other.

These should all come with both the high and low bridge fit nose pads. Unfortunately, as of late, its been hit or miss as to whether you get both. It seems to be more an issue of quality control as I've gotten some older skus that don't have them, then newer ones that do.

If you are missing one or the other, they are available for $2.50 on the parts and service site or I'm sure someone here might just send you one. I've got about a million of them at this point.

I gambled and lost-- no extra nose pads with my EVZero Blades!

I couldn't find the part, or I'm not looking at the right parts and service site?

or would you mind sending me some extras if I send you the shipping fee?

To answer my own question, I found the Customer Support Luxottica page for Oakley, and found that they have the parts there.

I assume it should be safe to buy the EVZERO BLADES (A) NOSE PAD (vs KIT NOSEPAD), but it's a shame that shipping is so expensive.

To answer my own question, I found the Customer Support Luxottica page for Oakley, and found that they have the parts there.

I assume it should be safe to buy the EVZERO BLADES (A) NOSE PAD (vs KIT NOSEPAD), but it's a shame that shipping is so expensive.

Which nose pad are you looking for? The Asian fit one or the standard?

Which nose pad are you looking for? The Asian fit one or the standard?

I'm looking for the Asian fit ones: "BIG NOSEPAD OAKLEY"

I was scouring the customer page and looking at the technical drawings, I found that OO9454/OO9454A EVZero Blades only comes with one set of nose pads, but OO9308/OO9313 EVZero Path comes with both!

0OO9454-PI00.jpg0OO9308-PI00.jpg

I'm looking for the Asian fit ones: "BIG NOSEPAD OAKLEY"

I was scouring the customer page and looking at the technical drawings, I found that OO9454/OO9454A EVZero Blades only comes with one set of nose pads, but OO9308/OO9313 EVZero Path comes with both!

View attachment 1063289View attachment 1063290
Yeah they show that way but sometimes you still get them.
Here's the one I just picked up that had both
20230618_144816.jpg

So you need the Asian fit nose pad? Send me your address in a message. I've got loads of them.

Thanks so much! I need to make a few more contributions to the site, and then I can message you. That Jade Fade looks very nice.

Is that the only difference for low bridge? The nosepad? Ie the non-low bridge replacement lenses would work in the frame? I see some low bridge replacement lenses on the oakley site and wasnt sure if it is a different lense.

Example Radar ev path low bridge lense

Last edited:
Back