• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question On Value Of OTT Lenses...listed Them On EBay, Ignorant Users

So let's say if I sold them at the BIN price, and they send me payment...

I had lenses only in the title and description, and I put "final sale as is" in the notes. Technically I don't have to give a refund right? I don't want to be a d*ick but if people keep buying these left and right without reading...

The guy that bought them is "x-metalhead", anyone ever dealt with him before? He has over 500+ feedback. I did send him a message right after he sent me the payment but haven't heard back yet after 30+ minutes. Maybe he knows what he bought?

So let's say if I sold them at the BIN price, and they send me payment...

I had lenses only in the title and description, and I put "final sale as is" in the notes. Technically I don't have to give a refund right? I don't want to be a d*ick but if people keep buying these left and right without reading...

The guy that bought them is "x-metalhead", anyone ever dealt with him before? He has over 500+ feedback. I did send him a message right after he sent me the payment but haven't heard back yet after 30+ minutes. Maybe he knows what he bought?

He seems like a sharp guy... Usually has a ton of O stuff listed.
I believe he is a member here under a different SN...

The main thing I'm concerned about is transferring the funds to my main bank account then him requesting to cancel the transaction.

Batwolf said:
The main thing I'm concerned about is transferring the funds to my main bank account then him requesting to cancel the transaction.

It'll just pull it from your bank account anyway

I'd rather not worry about having money in limbo though, transferring usually takes 2-3 days and sometimes withdraws go through in a day.

Yep just got the dreaded cancel message. :sad:

His direct words: "I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I just saw the pic and bought it." :confused:

Oh well, at least I referred him to Oakley Forum.

If the funds are in your PayPal account if takes from that and not your bank account.

Either way the guy backed out so it's not my concern anymore.

I understand you dont want to be a d*ck but specially on ebay i most of the time feel like: if you bought it, then you bought it.
I put everything clearly in my advertise, your problem is you don't read it well. I also put in there that i don't give refunds.
If you refuse to pay i will put a claim against you. That's how ebay works, or am i too rude then?

Back