• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quick Help On Authenticity Of These Juliets

Thanks to all for the help. They are X-Metal/Black Iridium. Will be complete with box, coin, and paperwork. Should be getting them early part of next week.

Seller indicated there's no serial number but also no model number on them, which from doing a little research means they're a middle-year run, right? Does this pic of box/coin help identify what timeframe it'd be from? On the other side of the box will it have the SKU (either 04-146 or 04-110 from looking at O-Review)? Thanks.

Juliet4_zpsb4e27934.jpg

Damn those are the $70 CL find out of Madison. I e-mailed the seller on them and he told me they were sold.. Congrats.

Now to see if they'll actually fit me. I've never even seen a pair of X-Metals in person, let alone tried any on. I've got a huge head, so might be iffy. Had to take a chance at the price obviously. If they don't fit, they'll probably be posted here.

I have a big head too and if the nose bridge is tight they might fit tight on your head. The hammer stems are the only ones that fit me right. For the price you can't go wrong. Was the seller willing to ship to you?

Wow how cool of you to post up what kind of deal the OP got. Real nice of you
Eh, I don't really care. I hadn't posted what I paid yet, but I wasn't trying to keep it a secret either. Others had seen the deal and knew about it as well (after I'd secured them).

If they don't work for me and I sell them, I don't care if someone brings up what I paid. What I paid doesn't determine their worth nor what someone else may pay. Just like if I paid $450 for them, I wouldn't try to sell them for that or expect I'd have to get that, nor does that mean someone else should pay that.

If I do sell them, I will list them here to try to keep them in the community. Doesn't mean I'm going to ask $5 more than what I paid as a goodwill, but not going to try to rip anyone off either.

I'm cool with rmontez, hope you are too.

Now, if someone from here were to email the seller and offer more than what I paid for them after I'd already closed the deal, then we'd have some big time problems.

Back