• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Range lenses

Weth56

Oakley Beginner
Hey all this is my first post. I have a pair of Radars with the Range lenses. I have been dealing with scratched up lenses for a while since they don’t have Range lenses in the US website anymore. They are on the EU site but they can’t sell them to me? I’ve called and it’s annoying. However would anyone know where I could get the Oakley lenses? I thought about knock off because I like the look but rather not. Thanks all for the help

2CEAEA47-DAF6-4945-AB6E-9A3710CE4908.jpeg

These are the ones that are available
g20 black iridium
g26 iridium
tungsten iridium
vr28
ice iridium
fire iridium
g30 iridium polarized
Black iridium would be awesome. You’re talking about the EU site right? How would this all work?

Black iridium would be awesome. You’re talking about the EU site right? How would this all work?
Yes i do, the easiest way is if you PM me when you have met the criteria or have become a premium member.
Fyi the G20 black iridium isn't as dark as the regular black iridium
Black iridium / G20 Black iridium
Light Transmission: 11% / Light Transmission: 20%
Light Conditions: Bright Light / Light Conditions: Medium Light
Contrast: Neutral / Contrast: Increased
Base Lens Color: GRAY / Base Lens Color: Rose

Yes i do, the easiest way is if you PM me when you have met the criteria or have become a premium member.
Fyi the G20 black iridium isn't as dark as the regular black iridium
Black iridium / G20 Black iridium
Light Transmission: 11% / Light Transmission: 20%
Light Conditions: Bright Light / Light Conditions: Medium Light
Contrast: Neutral / Contrast: Increased
Base Lens Color: GRAY / Base Lens Color: Rose
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll message you in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the help!!

Back