• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Snag On The Vault

MAGNUS

Oakley Enthusiast
If their were any scalping bots out to snag these off the vault, I would like to say I beat you. Congratulations to any one who got a pair. They didn't last long after I purchased them I checked again, and we're gone within ten minute's.

6apuva7e.jpg

e8u5a6u8.jpg

zame2epu.jpg

y5ezymuv.jpg

That was one of the better colors imo. If I wasn't a Radarlock guy (or if the lenses were at least compatable) it would've been an option for me even at retail. Nice pick up.

I want the anti freeze one but those are going for a lot. Some one has a pair of crystal orange on ebay. But they are asian fit.

I want the anti freeze one but those are going for a lot. Some one has a pair of crystal orange on ebay. But they are asian fit.

Crystal Orange was an Asia (or more specifically Japan) exclusive if I remember right. I'd say your best bet for Anti-Freeze is through Chop. Even if you catch him in busy times you're more likely to have it before you land an actual Anti-Freeze for a nice price, and likely still cheaper.

Not trying to shill for him but he knows how to color clear frames. Did my Radarlock and it's solid as my daily cycling pair.

Crystal Orange was an Asia (or more specifically Japan) exclusive if I remember right. I'd say your best bet for Anti-Freeze is through Chop. Even if you catch him in busy times you're more likely to have it before you land an actual Anti-Freeze for a nice price, and likely still cheaper.

Not trying to shill for him but he knows how to color clear frames. Did my Radarlock and it's solid as my daily cycling pair.
Can he make a radar anti freeze frame?

Can he make a radar anti freeze frame?

As long as the raw frame is clear*, he can. He has done a few Anti-Freeze Radarlocks so he knows how to match the color pretty well.

*Pretty sure all Radar's are clear, considering there's a Crystal Red, Orange, Black, Ichiro (blue), and Anti-Freeze. It'd be weird if Oakley had another assembly line just for that.

Back