• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reproducing Bob Heads And Torsos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious what the moderators view on this is. Just seems to me if you are going to make a big deal out of Replica Sunglasses that this is in the same ballpark.

I don't even think they are on the same level.
Authentic Oakley glasses are stronger than anzi z81 standards. They are made not jut for fashion but to protect our eyes at all time.
It's a huge liability to have replicas out there. If you have on a pair of replicas and get a rock thrown by a lawn mower shatters the glasses and puts out a eye. They now sue Oakley because they didn't know they were not safe.

A bob head on the other hand has no apparent safety issues with them. It's more on the line of replicating stickers than glasses.
To be honest you can't buy the bob head but can buy stickers so they lose money from replica stickers but not replica bob heads. If you look at it this way the replica stickers are worse than replica bobs.

For a example automags (type of paintball gun) a owner made a sticker that said lvl 10 inside and used the intel logo. They were sued and had to stop instantly. If Oakley was this worried like intel is these people would have already got letters.

I don't even think they are on the same level.
Authentic Oakley glasses are stronger than anzi z81 standards. They are made not jut for fashion but to protect our eyes at all time.
It's a huge liability to have replicas out there. If you have on a pair of replicas and get a rock thrown by a lawn mower shatters the glasses and puts out a eye. They now sue Oakley because they didn't know they were not safe.

A bob head on the other hand has no apparent safety issues with them. It's more on the line of replicating stickers than glasses.
To be honest you can't buy the bob head but can buy stickers so they lose money from replica stickers but not replica bob heads. If you look at it this way the replica stickers are worse than replica bobs.

For a example automags (type of paintball gun) a owner made a sticker that said lvl 10 inside and used the intel logo. They were sued and had to stop instantly. If Oakley was this worried like intel is these people would have already got letters.

i second this

Reproducing Romeo 1, Mars, Penny.

Would anyone be interested in this? I know the authentic ones are hard to find and always super expensive. would people be interested in a Romeo 1, Mars and Penny for like 150 bucks ? I know I would! try to make molds of one and reproduce it with my technic or such... who would be interested? If i can get enough people into it, id buy a authentic one and make it happen! Ups,sorry I already have them for molds.

LETS MAKE SOME F*CK ITEM FOR OUR GREAT COLLECTION and WE CAN BE PROUD TO SHOW THEM.

Ups,sorry,I cant make it happen.

I'm THE MEMBER OF OAKLEY AUTHENTICS COMMUNITY FROM INDONESIA.

If this happens I'm sure the people that are making the stickers are going to get a letter also.

If Oakley was really concerned about it they would show up to our house and claim the display cases we have

Wow wow wow Ur display case are replika too???
How much U bought them or did U produce by Ur self or maybe U bought from Ur friend who made them?.

SatManR190 said:
Wow wow wow Ur display case are replika too???
How much U bought them or did U produce by Ur self or maybe U bought from Ur friend who made them?.

No where did he say, especially in what you quoted, that any of us have replica Oakley display cases. The official oakley display cases are owned by Oakley and are private property that we really aren't supposed to have...shouldn't your "authentic only Oakley club" know about this? Guess not..

Reproducing Romeo 1, Mars, Penny.

Would anyone be interested in this? I know the authentic ones are hard to find and always super expensive. would people be interested in a Romeo 1, Mars and Penny for like 150 bucks ? I know I would! try to make molds of one and reproduce it with my technic or such... who would be interested? If i can get enough people into it, id buy a authentic one and make it happen! Ups,sorry I already have them for molds.

LETS MAKE SOME F*CK ITEM FOR OUR GREAT COLLECTION and WE CAN BE PROUD TO SHOW THEM.

Ups,sorry,I cant make it happen.

I'm THE MEMBER OF OAKLEY AUTHENTICS COMMUNITY FROM INDONESIA.
Oakley does not make money on Bobs. Every point made in this thread went right over your head.

Fear is just upset because he has ALL of the "legit" Bob Heads and doesn't want us to have any.

That's right...take your ball and go home :tongue:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back