• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Retro Alert: Zero 0.6

it is a 0.6.

earstems have fangs =not subzero. also notice lens shape- they are wider than subzero, and outside edge is rounded the whole way. subzero has a flat section.

the stretch text was available in the first gen Zeros... it changed to the O later on.

Spot On.

I agree with all your comments. Subzero is probably the greatest line Oakley ever made. I never bought any back when they came out because they looked funny on my small head. But I've grown up and now larger lenses look good on me. I am obsessed and almost completed my collection in six months but spent some serious $$$. Still needing 3N, N2T and can live without the #2 since it is basically the same as a #1 except the frames. Not worth spending the $400 on a mint pair.

I've got a 0.5 glitter gulch mint available for sale or trade for you zero holics!

I had a pair back in the day but mine were clear I used them for night ridding on the ol gixxer 1100. Ex girlfriend from back in the day has them to this day she thinks I actually gave them to her which I didn't. I wish I had them back. I offered to buy them back from her but she said no.

So are these legit then (based on the above conversation)? I've never really seen the new school O on the earstems before

Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 10.53.26 PM.png

Latest Posts

Back