• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
The listing says they are limited to 200 units...

for the green fade collection? Or is that for the other ones. Because from the amount of pics I've seen with people with them already we could be close to halfway already can't wait for mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ebay listing for the green fade ones is what states the 200 limited release...but I doubt that is accurate.

There will be 100,000 units across the entire Green Fade line. So a little more than 200.

The number of 200 is for France only. ;)

The si site doesn't include a pin with purchase right?

Received my Flak 2.0 yesterday.

No pin included but from some posts by other members, orders from oakley.com haven't all shipped with the pins either.

So... $190 shipped with the possibility of a pin (which I personally care absolutely nothing about).

Or save $43.50 with the guarantee of no pin.

Easy choice for me. :cool:

Love that Rio Flak. Have seriously considered selling most of the rest of my collection and only collecting Flak 2.0. So many more I'd want, even with the 4 I have.

Love that Rio Flak. Have seriously considered selling most of the rest of my collection and only collecting Flak 2.0. So many more I'd want, even with the 4 I have.

I've become a big Flak 2.0 fan myself.

Maritime will be next I think.

But I may put those lenses in my Black Ink / Retina Burn frame.

That will be more functional for me than Jade with all the time I spend around the water.

And that combo isn't as boring as the standard Matte Black from SI. ;)

My Flak 2.0 are stuck at UPS in California because of some kind of operating conditions but yet things sent after from oakley have already arrived.

cfd55bc941fa3d5f7fe4d2d39d4684e5.jpg

hey guys, so where about can we get the sapphire holbrook & frogskin? Are they only brazil exclusive?

Not the green fades though, they are err too non-daily wear

Anyone know anything about the pinkish lenses many of the volleyball players were using last night?

Back