• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Storage Case Question

chrispy

Oakley Beginner
I've just taken delivery of my Romeo 1's (after a long search for the right pair) and discovered they don't fit into my soft vault case that my Juliets normally reside in. Can anyone offer some advice on what Oakley case I can get to store these in for transport when i'm not wearing them please? I do a lot of walking and climbing and the soft vault case would have been ideal so something similar maybe?

Thanks in advance.

I've just taken delivery of my Romeo 1's (after a long search for the right pair) and discovered they don't fit into my soft vault case that my Juliets normally reside in. Can anyone offer some advice on what Oakley case I can get to store these in for transport when i'm not wearing them please? I do a lot of walking and climbing and the soft vault case would have been ideal so something similar maybe?

Thanks in advance.
The larger metal vault. The Xmetal torpedo vault. Or do what I do. Wear them. Lol

The larger metal vault. The Xmetal torpedo vault. Or do what I do. Wear them. Lol

Believe me i'll be wearing these constantly lol. I just need a case to protect them when i'm away walking or climbing and it's either too dark or wet to wear them. Thanks for the suggestions on the case, i'll look intoi them now.

I don't wear my Romeo at all when I'm hiking but when I'm just walking I wear something with a large breast pocket where I can easily slide the Romeo.

Save your money on over priced vaults. Get a micro pelican case with pluck n pick foam. It's pretty much life proof. $20-30 for the set up... or you know buy a used soft vault for like $60.

I've got a soft vault (I think) that's what they don't fit in.

Back