• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Storage Case Question

You can use a radar soft vault case which is larger and trim out the insides to suit - there are pics on the forum somewhere. I'll try and find it.

Thanks everyone for your help and advice, i'll take a look over the weekend and see what's available. I quite like the Radar soft case to be honest so will probs go that route.

Save your money on over priced vaults. Get a micro pelican case with pluck n pick foam. It's pretty much life proof. $20-30 for the set up... or you know buy a used soft vault for like $60.
I didn’t see a micro case with pluck foam for less than $45. Have prices gone up that much, or am I looking at the wrong ones?

If anybody is looking for a sturdy/rigid soft vault style case that fits large xmetals like a Romeo, I use one of these:

Hazard 4 Sub-Pod

If anybody is looking for a sturdy/rigid soft vault style case that fits large xmetals like a Romeo, I use one of these:

Hazard 4 Sub-Pod

I saw this mentioned before, is the Romeo tight in there, or can you zip it easily?

I saw this mentioned before, is the Romeo tight in there, or can you zip it easily?

It fits nice and snug, the perfect fit really.

Check out the video:

IMG_7626.jpg

IMG_7627.jpg

Latest Posts

Back