• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2, original or fake?

I read this to quickly. Romeo 2 did contain a sku number printed on the arm, they were not completely blank. As far as serial numbers are concerned Romeo 1 had serial numbers so I believe your post requires some clarification. View attachment 595963
Sorry I said romeo when I meant romeo 2.

If they were launched in 2004 that was after they stopped marking them with serial numbers and prior to marking them with Sku numbers. I am speculating but I would expect there to be romeo 2 out there with no serial and sku and later romeos with a sku. The only reason would not be is they discontinued the romeo 2 prior to adding sku numbers to the x-metals

I own those exact glasses and have them sitting in front of me. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll be sure to answer them.
Thanks Logik, I'll post some pictures later, I'm in business trip now...as I back to home I can take some pictures with details to share with all of you guys that help me to get this unit!

BTW...my box is not the original which come with, do you know what is the exact SKU number? Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, finally I got my R2 ready! As my R2 pair arrived my home, Unfortunately I tried the DIY (it's not work for me...hahah) to tight the nose bridge, I used some tools and bought the pins from linegear, looks could be fine....but do not, I had scratch the nose central, I stucked one of the pins on the hole....so short long story..... disaster! Thanks for @theXMAN to repin and refinish the X-metal finish.....is like brand new now!!

So just some pictures for you guys, that help me to ensure its original!
IMG_20190629_152329.jpg
IMG_20190629_152446.jpg
IMG_20190629_152431.jpg
IMG_20190629_152438.jpg
IMG_20190629_152408.jpg
IMG_20190629_152418.jpg

Back