• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo Jordan 1 dodgy deal.

OakleyOneKenobi

I am Jim Jannard...
UK
These are some of the pictures of a Romeo Jordan 1 I bought off a forum member. I suspect the only part of the Romeo that is Jordan, is the nose bridge and serial number on it. The rest is a normal Romeo 1 frame with round inner arms (not flat). The lenses are not from a Jordan and are the later lens.
The box is wrong as the number on it is 31789 in the top right hand corner on the back where it should be but not a 5 digit number.
The serial number on the nose bridge is 7013 so, not the original box.
Then, when I ask for a refund, I am offered another one he has and Hello? The box is faked with the serial in the white strip of a much later box.
Apart from the box they look credible but, when you have paid top dollar for a "complete Jordan" would you take this deal?
The first pictures are of the pair I received, the second lot are the pair I was offered instead.
Any comments welcome.

Set 1

IMG_0431.jpg

MJ 00 (2).jpg

MJ 00.jpg

MJ 01.jpg

MJ 02.jpg

MJ 04.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

despicable_me_minion_by_rofhiwa-d660nly.jpg

20161213_170025.jpg

20161213_170058.jpg

20161213_170113.jpg

20161213_170135.jpg

Get all your funds back and wait for a legit seller. Leave this one the appropriate feedback of being a sneaky scam artist

Yeah Q, that's my train of though as well. He will be getting them back and he won't be very popular when selling on here if he doesn't hurry up and answer my mails.
:mad-35:
Yeah, we need to see the crazy! :rofl:

The world is smaller than the seller thinks... Hopefully, all will end up well for you.

Sent from Q's Note5

From what I know about you, you are a straight forward, honest dude with morals and high standards.

Money back and hold out for the real deal, mate.

You know you will never be 100% happy with a "tainted" deal.
Cheers Jon, likewise. More annoyed I didn't get what I have been after, Jordan 1 complete. PP will take care of the refund.

Latest Posts

Back