• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo Jordan 1 dodgy deal.

Cheers Jon, likewise. More annoyed I didn't get what I have been after, Jordan 1 complete. PP will take care of the refund.

I know what you mean, pal.

It's bloody pony, mate.

It's a kick in the conkers when a deal goes south, you are willing to spend decent money on a decent bit of kit, shame this grail turned out to be a "cut and shut".

Do not be angry with me, my friend, maybe your desire to have a complete jordan has blinded you and you have not seen the details before buying it, but seeing the photos I think this is clear, lesson learned, right?

Anyway I have one real Jordan if you want one hahahahha deal in family ever is better my bro!!!

Do not be angry with me, my friend, maybe your desire to have a complete jordan has blinded you and you have not seen the details before buying it, but seeing the photos I think this is clear, lesson learned, right?

Anyway I have one real Jordan if you want one hahahahha deal in family ever is better my bro!!!
Who is that to Fernando?

You're probably right Fernando on being blinded. Thing is, he posted as complete. To me, that means matching numbers and not dodgy lego set of a pair. Photo's are not very clear what he sent me but, I will be asking loads of questions and for lots of pictures next time. Lesson learned but, I expected better from a seller on here.
Thanks for the offer of a pair bro but, I think it maybe some time before I get this resolved.

IMG_1580.PNG
Right there in the fine print it says, may not be the actual item you will receive. Glasses shown for illustrative purposes only. SMH

Back