• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo Jordan 1 dodgy deal.

As an internal investigator working in risk management I see people bend the truth constantly. I had a girl fake her sisters death in order to have a day off from work. The obituary she produced had a photo. I googled the image only to find out it was a homicide victim whose body was discovered in a dumpster after she was murdered. When I showed her the picture I asked who is the girl in the images? She said, "that LOOKS like my sister" . I asked is it your sister or not? She said well we grew up in different houses so I'm not sure. Yea ok. Case closed!

As an internal investigator working in risk management I see people bend the truth constantly. I had a girl fake her sisters death in order to have a day off from work. The obituary she produced had a photo. I googled the image only to find out it was a homicide victim whose body was discovered in a dumpster after she was murdered. When I showed her the picture I asked who is the girl in the images? She said, "that LOOKS like my sister" . I asked is it your sister or not? She said well we grew up in different houses so I'm not sure. Yea ok. Case closed!
Ahhhh ha ha ha ha. FPMSL.... They're are the best, dumb people trying to be clever. You know it's going to end in tears.........Of laughter. :rofl: Loved that medusa50.

I called in dead once. Said I died. They didn't buy it.

You already know my opinion but I'll say it anyway. SEND THAT **** BACK! With the offer you got, were you going to get a little tug too? Cuz that's getting ****ed for sure! WTF Romeo serial number starts with a "G"? That sure as **** ain't no nine.

Dude runs an X Metal chop shop, which wouldn't be a problem if they were advertised as such. Man I'm pissed for you. Luckily paypal has your back!

You already know my opinion but I'll say it anyway. SEND THAT **** BACK! With the offer you got, were you going to get a little tug too? Cuz that's getting ****ed for sure! WTF Romeo serial number starts with a "G"? That sure as **** ain't no nine.

Dude runs an X Metal chop shop, which wouldn't be a problem if they were advertised as such. Man I'm pissed for you. Luckily paypal has your back!
Damn. Not a MPH R1. lmao.

Sent from Q's Note5

Yeah, thank **** for Pay Pal.

Back