• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo Jordan 1 dodgy deal.

Don't be too sure. I had an employee that told me his car caught fire and he wouldn't be in to work. I told him that's a real tragedy. I'll be over to give you a ride to work. Suddenly his Dad's car was available for him to take.

Had another staff member that said they couldn't get out of their driveway due to snow. I drove passed their house and the streets were clear. I called him and told him I needed him to FaceTime from his development so I could see the blockage. He came in.

Trust, but verify.

Don't be too sure. I had an employee that told me his car caught fire and he wouldn't be in to work. I told him that's a real tragedy. I'll be over to give you a ride to work. Suddenly his Dad's car was available for him to take.

Had another staff member that said they couldn't get out of their driveway due to snow. I drove passed their house and the streets were clear. I called him and told him I needed him to FaceTime from his development so I could see the blockage. He came in.

Trust, but verify.
Take photos of TOILET and send to boss @Slojack ;)

Trust, but verify.
I'd hate to work for you, vouldn't get away with anything ha ha ha.

Back