• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Round 2 - X Metal XX Vs Romeo 1

Round 2 - X Metal XX vs Romeo 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its a dead heat!

and is it just me, or are the XX actually harder to come by than the Romeo1?

Interesting observation. I would say as of right now, yes they are. I mean just try and find an XX 24K or TIO2...but Romeo 1's abound and they do fetch alot (well, more to the point, the asking price is alot...I'm not sure anyone is actually paying that much). I'm not sure exactly what to attribute this to....I think in part there are just a ton of enthusiasts seeing the value has risen and are unloading for the profit, something I think we very well could see with XX pieces in 5 more years or so.

I also believe the XX is more wearable and when push comes to shove (I know this is true for me) and you want/need to let a piece go, you're more willing to let go of the one you don't actually wear.

Interesting observation. I would say as of right now, yes they are. I mean just try and find an XX 24K or TIO2...but Romeo 1's abound and they do fetch alot (well, more to the point, the asking price is alot...I'm not sure anyone is actually paying that much). I'm not sure exactly what to attribute this to....I think in part there are just a ton of enthusiasts seeing the value has risen and are unloading for the profit, something I think we very well could see with XX pieces in 5 more years or so.

I also believe the XX is more wearable and when push comes to shove (I know this is true for me) and you want/need to let a piece go, you're more willing to let go of the one you don't actually wear.

yeah im interested to see the fit of the XX now.. I hear its more comfortable than the Juliet (which is pretty amazing already), but i wear Romeo1's on the daily and they're beautiful too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back