• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ruby Pitboss?

Tron PB has blue icons, Ducati has red.
Ha I know.
We were talking about the "A"

It's inside the left hinge area

71321dd8594aa6fff9632060e38988ca.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely fake. Where the side part of the orbital comes down and is screwed to the front, it should have a dogleg or a kick to it instead of being a smooth arc like this one. There is a really good post from a couple years ago pointing out the differences is picture format.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Good catch on the screws, I didn't noticed at first. I'll check my PB Tron and see what other differences I can find. Even if it is a fake, I like the color on those O logos

100% fake. As @Mervillian points out - look at the orbital break compared to a gen.
59bcf219eada22e14e3043ad9daac031.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ask to see the "A" in the stem hinge area. I forget which side
There are 3....

I'd be concerned because to the best of my knowledge there are very few phones that take this grainy pictures still and one has got to wonder why
Not able to confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that there are rivets in there, not scrwes.
Also lower orbital where the screw is does have a different shape, like someone else pointer out here
The top of the orbital is not cosistent with what i see when i compare mine at the same angle. The O-matter there is kind of twisted and the lines does not add up. Seems to be slanted backwards while original has a ridge going clear across to the plate.
Final clue: Inside view of left orbital below where the hinge machanism is i can see no lines indicating the plate is bent around the o-matter while on genuine the visibillity of said plate is quite pronounced.
My conclusion would be fake. stay clear.

Back