• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sellers Requesting PayPal Friends and Family

F & F opens you up for potential trouble, regardless of who they are, or how long you’ve trusted them for cf @YakuzaFloralGangsta (ex-moderator).

Every single one of the con artists discovered on OF (with possibly the exception of @Kashton), were trustworthy initially and then turned bad later.

truer words have never been spoken💯
It's almost a reflection of the Character of the person. The people I have had the pleasure of doing Multiple deals with on here don't even ask the question. It's a protection for both, Especially when a 3rd Party (a delivery Company) is involved.

It's almost a reflection of the Character of the person. The people I have had the pleasure of doing Multiple deals with on here don't even ask the question. It's a protection for both, Especially when a 3rd Party (a delivery Company) is involved.
agreed. I'm sure there are wonderful people here who do F&F but in the end it's better to be safe than sorry.

Back