U

Username Hidden

Looking to sell most of my collection. All prices include price shipped, I will only sell within with United States.
*Made original post in X-Metal Collection by mistake, has been closed*
I will be adding more sunglasses as I get time to take pictures and post them on here. Jawbreakers, EV Zeros, Radarlocks as well. Pretty much holding on to most of my Holbrooks and Flaks, everything else can go.

Livestrong Flakjacket (original lenses)
3 sets go lenses plus case included
Polarized
$135 (OBO)

DSC03722.jpg

Silver Uranium Prizm daily polarized
Case included
$80

DSC03703.jpg

Covert Holbrooks Prizm daily
Case included
$80

DSC03706.jpg

Sliver Machinist Edition with Chrome Iridium Polarized
$75

DSC03714.jpg

Holbrook Mix Prizm Ruby
$85

DSC03731.jpg

Carbon blades
$130

DSC03751.jpg

Holbrook Jade Fade

$60

DSC03763.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited:
U

Username Hidden

Your photos aren't working here... You should also remove your post in x-metal section as there's nothing x-metal in that post, although you photos do work there.

U

Username Hidden

Your photos aren't working here... You should also remove your post in x-metal section as there's nothing x-metal in that post, although you photos do work there.

I can't take you seriously with that avatar!

Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

Trying to fix it now, on my end they showed up. I know there's nothing X-Metal, the original post was made in the wrong section by accident.

U

Username Hidden

Should be all fixed now

Username Hidden

Latest posts

New Threads