• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sharpie Artwork - Pics, Comments, Inquiries

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
I guess I'm no longer able to change thread titles on this new layout so here the thread I wanted to make. Batwolf, if you need to move this or anything, go ahead.

I'm open to taking orders for this artwork on frames. Bigger frames are easier and work best. Matte white frames also work best but any frame color can be used really. Currently, all designs are recommended to be clear coated by Dr. Chop.

Throw up any ideas you have or are curious about.

Here are some pics of the ones I've done:
unu9ezav.jpg

e8epa9yr.jpg

8a2u9a9u.jpg

by4yvuve.jpg

Had a request for different colors
udy5equq.jpg

glasses are 60 but they will need a clear coat. Im working on being able to add that in on my own, but as of right now, they'd have to visit chop after me. Unless you're not going to wear them. Goggles and other stuff is more but varies.

Would you return them to the owner who would in turn ship to Dr Chop or would you set it up to ship to him after your done then he could ship back to the owner? Just asking these questions as I am sure they will be asked 100x down the road.

Either way works for me. I'm pretty flexible lol. What ever the customer wants.

I can also do colors, but the base still needs to be matte white. I'd prefer they be matte white from the start, but i can paint them if need be. I understand not everything comes in that colorway.

Dang Qtrain, didn't know you were that talented

Me either man. This is something I started pissing with about a week or so ago. Another one of my talents I guess. Im glad they turned out so nice. I'd love to make some sick pairs for the community like Chop does.

Would love to see your interpretation of Futura2000 with the nexus and pointman ( alien guys )
Unkle_by_Futura_2000.jpg

futura-2000-expansions-exhibition-20.jpg

Back