• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sharpie Artwork - Pics, Comments, Inquiries

Another commission work? This one came out perfect! The black jaws really accented the design. I agree with Rustpot. Black rubbers will suit the overall look.

how about a design on a cerakoted fuel cell? maybe a zombie green paint?

gene said:
Another commission work? This one came out perfect! The black jaws really accented the design. I agree with Rustpot. Black rubbers will suit the overall look.

Nah that ones for me

stn51 said:
how about a design on a cerakoted fuel cell? maybe a zombie green paint?

Hmmm
petusa9u.jpg

q im on the hunt for a pair of fuel cells now, i will be in touch shortly to get these done. but let me ask you should i have the cerakote clearcoated first to protect the finish or should it be unfinished so it is easier for the sharpie?

What color Cerakote you going with? I wouldn't think they'd look all that great with a sharpie theme....

Oh, and Cerakote should hold up fine. It's a firearms finish, I don't think Sharpie is going to hurt it.

im thinking zombie green,i know they finish it before i get them back but i wasnt sure if it would be a better idea to finish it after i get the artwork done. im getting some regular colors done i just want something cool just for fun.

Back