• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White GOLDbrook

Talking about that USPS tracking says that my STPL Holbrook is in a city in New Jersey (near international airport) since wednesday in the morning on usps, i guess it took the plane to France, but im not sure (i think i can't follow the shipment with french post service)

Ordered mine of the website and got it delivered via free snail mail. Shipped out Friday. Showed up Today. Not to shabby on the turnaround time. Woohoo!!

can anyone help me order them up at oakley.uk? any kind hearted oakley addict, anyone...:biggrin: saw them available again to ship on 11-04

For those of us that have backordered FMJs still, I called the customer care. The word is:

They have 100 pairs "allocated" to ship out in the next few days, but they accepted 400 orders, so its probably not guaranteed that your pair will be among the 100 shipping out, but the next batch is set to ship very soon.

For those of us that have backordered FMJs still, I called the customer care. The word is:

They have 100 pairs "allocated" to ship out in the next few days, but they accepted 400 orders, so its probably not guaranteed that your pair will be among the 100 shipping out, but the next batch is set to ship very soon.

no rush. :)

Back