• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White GOLDbrook

finger crossed and hopefully all of you will get them soon!

But then what would we all talk about?

The Forum would surely wither and die.

I mean there were only, like, five of us here at the start of this thread. Now there's over a thousand. This fits in with the conspiracy theory that's all over Sky News, that the Goldbrook delays are actually the masterplan of our esteemed leader OakleyBoss, to fuel this thread and swell the following of Shaun White worshippers.

Only BAPD and the new yellow version of K.I.T.T. are close to finding out the truth behind these theories.

In Robot like cult voice:"Yesss...Shaun White...he'll tell us what to do, what to wear and how to live." The new shaun white designed Bibles ought to be coming...with gold stamped cover and numbered..uh back to the thread Its just interesting in seeing O's way of handling these even if one doesn't want one and, also being happy for the people that nail one at MSRP. 500? thats 3 Flak jackets or 4 Straight jackets...I cant imagine ...it's like the C-6..interesting to see what people get...it's like paying attention to the music charts even though I'll be listening to Led Zep or The Doors and care nothing for Lady gaga ...who I still say IS a man....a scary man...When she does an O signature for men that's when I am really gone...Raw Meat Frames?

Latest Posts

Back