• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White GOLDbrook

Thanks everyone!! Yeah im a dad now. The sleepless nights has just started. Lol

I just got my tracking number from oakley. I just hope there will be no drama during the transit. Lol

Oh come on. I know I joke about it, but this is just sh1t customer service. End of.

Everyone just cancel your orders. This is a disgrace.

I just got my tracking number from oakley. I just hope there will be no drama during the transit. Lol

Awww, congrats on becoming a dad! :biggrin:

Argh, just realised now I've been sucked it to the SW Beaverbrooks madness and I'm gunna be getting notifications as this thing grows! Whoops

welcome to the sleepless nights club. ha! tough in the beginning, but everything gets easier in due time for sure. at least you can also look forward to ya Goldbrook pretty soon! haha!

Awww, congrats on becoming a dad! :biggrin:

Argh, just realised now I've been sucked it to the SW Beaverbrooks madness and I'm gunna be getting notifications as this thing grows! Whoops

you know what will be funny? if ya ask Herbs to get ya the Goldbrook for let's say..Xmas. after all he has said thus far abt them bling sunnies, i wonder what he'll have to say if he has to join the rest of us and hunt down a pair of these. haha!

Weird... mine when from In Process to Shipped! No tracking info yet though.

That's the difference between dealing with Oakley US and Oakley Canada, the US side runs the website for Canada but made a mistake when they put the glasses up for sale on the Canadian side. Should have never gone up is what I was told, so they just cancel the order and say there's nothing they can do. Even thou the US runs the website, all the glasses all ship from the same place, I had my order in before some on the US side, I have my order cancelled and am told there in nothing they can do. How is it a company this big can never do anything? I mean come on even the smallest company can do SOMETHING.

The first pair of these I placed through a dealer some months ago was cancelled too because there was a mistake and the order never should have been accepted. Sure is a lot of mistakes with Oakley on these, at least in Canada.

And why do they need a separate US and Canadian website with separate distribution?

Back