• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White GOLDbrook

do u think these are a good investment at 240? i hate holbrooks but i wouldnt mind picking them up if the price is going to go way up....what do u think the price of theses will be in a few months once they are sold out?

I ordered thru Oakley Canada and my order is still "in process", was always supposed to ship October 21 so I didn't expect them to ship before that. As far as the price of them going up, they are already going for $500 on ebay, that may very well settle down once the initial hype dies down a bit. Do you have a stash where you can get them for $240?

yeah the SW frogskins were going for over 300 until everybody got theirs now they sell for under retail on ebay

^^ i don't see any for under retail on ebay lol. lowest is $435 obo....

luckily i got mine on ebay a few weeks ago for exactly retail, $250, free shipping.

edit: NVM I see you said frogskins haha

Chances are the Goldbrook will never go under retail. They are just to cool and limited. I love mine and I would recommend it to anyone.

Many will not like what I am about to say but I would urge collectors to spread the love and pass on any pair they get for what they paid. I know alot of you want to make a little profit here and there to feed the collection but the karma you will reap in the years to come because of your generosity will pay off. I know I would never have been able to get some of my rarest stuff for what I paid without help from others because they owed me a favor. I may have lost hundreds in profit but gained a lot more collection wise.

Chances are the Goldbrook will never go under retail. They are just to cool and limited. I love mine and I would recommend it to anyone.

Many will not like what I am about to say but I would urge collectors to spread the love and pass on any pair they get for what they paid. I know alot of you want to make a little profit here and there to feed the collection but the karma you will reap in the years to come because of your generosity will pay off. I know I would never have been able to get some of my rarest stuff for what I paid without help from others because they owed me a favor. I may have lost hundreds in profit but gained a lot more collection wise.

totally agree with ya dude. that's my motto as well. i rarely sell to make a huge profit on my pairs, and i even mentioned to a mate, who's dying for one of the Goldbrooks, that if i can source out another pair, he can have them at retail. =)

Latest Posts

Back