• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shill bidding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a couple watch POP cards from him.. one being couple FMJ pop cards.. he had multiple sets of watch POP cards . I wonder if they were authentic or just reprints ..

I bought a couple watch POP cards from him.. one being couple FMJ pop cards.. he had multiple sets of watch POP cards . I wonder if they were authentic or just reprints ..
Probably reprints

Before he fingered out the shill, he would list an item with a HIGH starting price or a reserve, then after a couple relistings he would go all in and start it at $100 ish. I've been following museum since he started purging in 2015 or 16.
Sometimes you could get really amazing pieces for **** prices. But he got sick of that

Before he fingered out the shill, he would list an item with a HIGH starting price or a reserve, then after a couple relistings he would go all in and start it at $100 ish. I've been following museum since he started purging in 2015 or 16.
Sometimes you could get really amazing pieces for **** prices. But he got sick of that
such is how collecting works though right? I picked up a mint piece from an auction from him too.

if he started dumping back then a lotta patience would have actually served him well. put a reserve or start at your cost plus fees. with these rarities he would have eventually gotten his price plus some profit, in the end timing is good but being in the market long enough is better.

Last edited:
FWIW, I purchased a large XX display that was allegedly from a store closing for a decent amount of money from same member, under their old museum ebay name.
After receiving it, it was clearly a 3D printed item, and the seller wasn't able to provide any authenticity or provenance.

He did accept a return, and I got one made by an OF member for ~$5 that looked identical....

DOUCHE BAG

I hope the latest bidder, Douche Bag gets stuck with these. If anyone on this site sees this pattern, bail!

DOUCHE BAG

I hope the latest bidder, Douche Bag gets stuck with these. If anyone on this site sees this pattern, bail!
117A0303-BA06-45CD-9E20-1BFAE4DAE0B8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back