• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Off Your Dogs (of The K-9 Variety)

IMG_6233.JPG

Ted? part border collie?

what breed is Ghost

They are littermates dude. Malamute/GSD cross.

my doggies have more muscle than some humans lol.....

and they had (10) puppies together in the fall of 2013 :)

Cooper and Keyra...

IMG_5851.PNG

IMG_5852.PNG

Sooooo, small update...I sold a blue fawn Pitbull to my buddy Matt back @ December 2013 from my dog's first litter - he named him Diesel (puppy above that my wife is holding)...

Matt has been divorced for a year and lives in a house that his dad "let him borrow"...

Well, that house is too big for him so he's giving it to his sister, who has a family and deserves it more...

Matt is moving to an apartment that doesn't take "aggressive breeds", so he's looking to give Diesel away...he is essentially an exact replica/clone of Cooper and Major...

Well, mu wife and I talked and we both committed to saving Diesel...

Here he is when we picked him up and him interacting with us at his new house :)

He's soooo mellow and calm...he's essentially like Major, who has been neutered...

Cooper is too aggressive with him, so we're going to have to keep them separated for a week or so...

So I got 4 pitbulls that are all related hahaha !!!

Cooper and Keyra are the parents...

Diesel is Major's brother from a litter that Cooper and Keyra had 3 years ago :)

IMG_5841.JPG
IMG_5849.JPG

Sooooo, small update...I sold a blue fawn Pitbull to my buddy Matt back @ December 2013 from my dog's first litter - he named him Diesel (puppy above that my wife is holding)...

Matt has been divorced for a year and lives in a house that his dad "let him borrow"...

Well, that house is too big for him so he's giving it to his sister, who has a family and deserves it more...

Matt is moving to an apartment that doesn't take "aggressive breeds", so he's looking to give Diesel away...he is essentially an exact replica/clone of Cooper and Major...

Here he is when we picked him up and him interacting with us at his new house :)

He's soooo mellow and calm...he's essentially like Major, who has been neutered...

Cooper is too aggressive with him, so we're going to have to keep them separated for a week or so...

Diesel is Major's brother from a litter that Cooper and Keyra had 3 years ago :)

View attachment 353635 View attachment 353636
Better in your fam then some unknown

View attachment 353635 View attachment 353636

Cool story mate. It is excellent that Diesel get a second chance at happiness in a good home surrounded by family.

Cool story mate. It is excellent that Diesel get a second chance at happiness in a good home surrounded by family.
Better in your fam then some unknown
I dont trust many people with pitbulls, so I only asked a handful of people to see if they were interested...they all declined...

Major was fine with him - just smelled him and wanted to play

Keyra snapped at him when he tried smelling her vajeeheee, but other than that, she got used to him...

Now Cooper, that freaking dude is an Alpha in every sense of the word...he tried mounting Diesel to assert dominance and Diesel came around and snapped at him...

Leashes were pulled tight so they didn't even make contact with each other...

Going to take a week or so for Cooper and Diesel to hash out the pecking order, but they'll eventually settle in...

Cooper got Keyra pregnant when he was only 6 months old, so Cooper is only 9 months older than Diesel...

If dogs were people:

Cooper is Brock Lesnar
Major is Bisping
Diesel is Matt Hughes

hahaha !!!

IMG_5842.JPG

IMG_6350.JPG
I dont trust many people with pitbulls, so I only asked a handful of people to see if they were interested...they all declined...

Major was fine with him - just smelled him and wanted to play

Keyra snapped at him when he tried smelling her vajeeheee, but other than that, she got used to him...

Now Cooper, that freaking dude is an Alpha in every sense of the word...he tried mounting Diesel to assert dominance and Diesel came around and snapped at him...

Leashes were pulled tight so they didn't even make contact with each other...

Going to take a week or so for Cooper and Diesel to hash out the pecking order, but they'll eventually settle in...

Cooper got Keyra pregnant when he was only 6 months old, so Cooper is only 9 months older than Diesel...

If dogs were people:

Cooper is Brock Lesnar
Major is Bisping
Diesel is Matt Hughes

hahaha !!!

View attachment 353708

Ted and Ghost are a couple of bruisers but Ghost is most definitely the boss.

He still has his conkers and that makes the world of difference in their relationship.

Ted is less self-assured around other dogs and gets in their quick to show other dogs we meet at the park who is boss.

Ghost doesn't feel the need to do the chest beating Ted does.

Together however, they are very much like The Kray Twins!

Like you say, it takes time to do introductions and for them to find their "level".

It is all about patience and consistency.

View attachment 353712

Ted and Ghost are a couple of bruisers but Ghost is most definitely the boss.

He still has his conkers and that makes the world of difference in their relationship.

Ted is less self-assured around other dogs and gets in their quick to show other dogs we meet at the park who is boss.

Ghost doesn't feel the need to do the chest beating Ted does.

Together however, they are very much like The Kray Twins!

Like you say, it takes time to do introductions and for them to find their "level".

It is all about patience and consistency.
Diesel and Cooper are doing much better...they've been both sitting next to my feet for about an hour...they keep making out but on occasion, they'll stand up and size each other up with their ears sticking straight up...I just say "eehhh" or "noooo" and tap them with my foot and they "stand down"...slowly but surely...

I'm the Pitbull Whisperer lol...going on 24 years as a pitbull owner :)

Major was giving high fives, like he's such a bro Hahahaha !!!

Diesel is just so damn rocked up lol

IMG_5881.JPG
IMG_5883.JPG

Latest Posts

Back