• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak Peek into the Chop 'Em Shop...

Thank you for the quick reply.

Yes, my whisker’s look like the example above with the 05-7xx model designation. And they are in very good condition. One frame is black glossy in titanium and the other is silver. Is it necessary for me to send them to you? Or are you able to just cut the lens and send the lens only?

Based on my quick search, it seems most still prefer the older iridium technology. My current lenses are ice blue and black iridium polarized. I was hoping to change it up a bit to make it a lot more unique. Like the violet iridium polarized? Any chance of that? Are you able to quote me a price on the cost of cutting an polarized iridium lens for the whisker?

Yes!

I will need at least one frame, and one of the original sets of lenses. I can use the frames/lens you provide to make you two lens sets of you like... Maybe a prizm daily Polarized and a Violet Iridium polarized.

Basically you'd prepay me $110 for the Polarized iridium, and $125 for the prizm Polarized daily set... Plus $8 shipping. Regardless of one or two sets.

Can you pm me from here? Thanks. @Whosdady

Sapphire Polarized for my xx by chris!!!!!

1524602743226629973119771077686.jpg

Another tungsten polarized for my xx. I will post again when I get my frames! All these look fantastic!!!

View attachment 466181
How does the Sapphire polarized XX X-Metal fit? Looks excellent! I'm happy since frames can vary so much!

Also, I'd love feedback on the Tungsten Iridium Polarized too. Thanks for the photos!

:cool-20::cool-20::cool-20:

How does the Sapphire polarized XX X-Metal fit? Looks excellent! I'm happy since frames can vary so much!

Also, I'd love feedback on the Tungsten Iridium Polarized too. Thanks for the photos!
They fit absolutely perfect! Im waiting on my other frames to come back from customizing. But I did slip the tungsten in this frame and again perfect fit!
:cool-20::cool-20::cool-20:
They fit perfect! My other frames haven't came back from customizing yet. I did try the tungsten in this xm frame and it was a perfect fit too!
21280.jpeg

Back